High Ropes is a fantastic activity, whether you're a family group, birthday party or stag and hen party high ropes is perfect for you. The most local high ropes course to Bala is also the highest course in the UK. Don't let that put you off, 99% of people who go complete the whole course and the other 1% still have the time of their lives!
Come and negotiate the highest continuous ropes course in the UK!! The course starts 7m above the ground and traverses its way through the forest until it reaches its highest point 21m above the ground. The ropes course is a classic cows tail course in which you are responsible for moving your own cows tails from one safety cable to the next.
All participants in the ropes course are trained by qualified instructors. On a practice course you will learn how to transfer your cows tails between the safety cables. You will only be allowed into the high course when you have completed a full circuit of the training course and have satisfied instructors of your competence.
Once in the course if you don't wish to travel through the highest point you can escape via the Zip Wire at 14m. This is a huge gravity braked zip which is very different to most zip wires found in ropes courses. You will be taught to abseil to the ground when the zip wire comes to a rest at its lowest point.
If you chose to travel around the whole course, which 99% of customers do, you will end up back at the zip wire platform where you will also zip wire to the ground to finish.
High ropes sessions run for approximately 2 hours, depending on group sizes.
Locations Available: Llandderfel
Get Wet provide a wide range of Outdoor Activities to suit everyone and we're always ready to offer you a warm welcome!
Situated between Bala and Corwen in North Wales, we offer activities to suit everyone, so whether you are an individual or part of a group we can easily tailor activities to suit your needs.